On behalf of Punggol Central CSC, we thank you very much for the strong interest and support for this inaugural event. The first wave-MENS OPEN/YOUTH BOYS/YOUTH GIRLS will start at 0800 hrs sharp.
The 2nd wave-WOMEN OPEN/VETERAN & MEN VETERAN will be at 0815 hrs. Please assemble according to your wave timing and according to color number bibs. Marshalls will be along the route to guide all runners.
Registration will begin from 0715 hrs.Pls bring along your official receipts for collecting of goodies bag after the run. For competitive runners,the collection of bibs have to be done before the first wave. Please do not bring expensive items like credit cards, lots cash etc….
The race venue at Punggol Central is easily accessible via North-East line mrt station at Punggol and bus services.
As we have 1,000 runners, traffic is expected to be heavy, both human and vehicles. There will be MILO drinks and POWERBAR recovery drinks for all competitive runners.
Attractive prizes and attractive lucky draw too……dun miss it !!!!!
For any feedback or any e-mail queries ,pls e-mail to email@example.com and/or Ms.Deng_ An Qi@pa.gov.sg.
Our blog is at www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com.
Please click on the picture to have a bigger view.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 winners of each competitive categories.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Participants are required to register personally at Sengkang Community Club, designated sports outlets and via PA website.
2. Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those participants who eventually do not take part for whatever reason.
3. All participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. All participants must observe traffic regulations. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages resulting from injuries, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participant or for damages to or loss of such person's property.
4. Competitive participants are required to report half hour prior the race start time to collect their respective official number tags.
5. Participants must have their number tags properly secured by 4 safety pins and prominently displayed at the front of their running vest. Participants without number tags will not be allowed to participate in the race. No running with bare torso is allowed.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
7. Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons.
9. Goodie Bags will be distributed after participants have completed the race.
10. In the event of inclement weather, the Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the event. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund of entry fees already paid.
11. Please note that there will be NO STORAGE/BAGGAGE facilities available at the event.
12. Failure to observe the Rules and Regulations shall result in disqualification and no refund will be given.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event and of participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reason thereof.