LETS RUN TOGETHER

COME AND JOIN OUR WEEKLY RUN. - we will post the date, time and venue periodically here


Thursday, August 16, 2007

REFRESHING AFTERNOON LUNCH


Usual tiring busy morning with lots of clients to meet, good for business, but stressfully challenging. At that moment I was counting and glancing my wrist watch all the time, couldn't wait till lunch time.
Smile was painted on my face when I found out that my colleaque had prepared large huge mixed salad for me (I said huge as it was meant for 4 servings, but I had it all for myself) YUMMY....it was just so perfect, I drizzled it with some light japanese soya sauce and 2tsp of virgin olive oil.. I was in the wonderland, my tummy was filled nicely. Oops..almost forgot my favourite.. KWAY CHI (roasted sunflower seeds).

No comments: