LETS RUN TOGETHER

COME AND JOIN OUR WEEKLY RUN. - we will post the date, time and venue periodically here


Saturday, August 18, 2007

RUN NUS 2007




The choice was should I sign up or not for this run, as far as I knew not many runners plan to run this run. Ah.. well... some kakis already signed, must as well, on top of that this was going to be my first time being in Kent Ridge park. We headed quite early this morning, reached the area at around 7am, registration booth was not open yet.
It was 730am when they opened the registration table for runners to get their bib no. We planned to run the Men Wave 1, but too bad that they could not slot in me, the girl in the gang. Rules and regulation, women must run in women wave, so I must run in women wave lah, that was flagged off at about 9 plus, so late, there was lots of dili-deli. Run was ok, in fact it was quite a major lung bursting run for me, involving up-down slopes as well as staircases. Thanks to all the boys, they all waited for me. I reached the finish line when the dark cloud started covering the sky. We uploaded ourselves in the car just before the weather turned ugly... so lucky.

No comments: