Punggol Runners will run with the special Olympics Athletes
Location: Bedok Reservoir Park, Registration at shed beside canoes
Time: 7.30 am
Distance: 5k, 10k and 15k
- Great company and scenary for 5km, 10km or 15km distances
- Friendly and encouraging water-babes and hunks at water points
- Early bird gift for first 50 participants to arrive on 22 Nov
- "Attractive" lucky draw prizes and ribbons of achievement
- Talks on feet care and run injury prevention
- Fun, Fun and more FUN!*We'll also be having a 5km fun run!
The parents from the parents support group will be participating with their children, so come run with us!!!
7.20am Welcome and Briefing
7.30am Warm up with Special Olympics Athletes
7.45am Flag off for 10km and 15km, followed by 5km
9.00am Talks: All about feet & injury free running